Author Topic: Mixing Station App support now available for DL32r  (Read 2020 times)

Artaudio

• Padawan
Mixing Station App support now available for DL32r
« on: October 14, 2022, 12:30:43 AM »
The app developer that has produce the Mixing Station app has now released a DL32R version.

Not sure if anyone will find it useful but at least it’ll be supported and refined as needed for the near future. They’re app is also useful for other DL consoles along with several other brands as well.

https://dev-core.org/mixing-station/

Keep well.

mojo

• Initiate
Re: Mixing Station App support now available for DL32r
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 09:29:26 PM »
Hello, First-time user here. I have been using DL32r for a couple of years without issue. I just upgraded to Master Fader 5 and It worked perfectly for a few munites. Now although it states I am connected and I can see all my snapshots of saved shows, I am not receiving any signal to the iPad. Any suggestions?

shufflebeat

• Padawan
  • XXL
Re: Mixing Station App support now available for DL32r
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 08:58:26 PM »
A quick, much belated, update.

In a fit of reckless curiosity I installed the latest Mixing Station app on an old 30pin iPad 3 which has been serving as a set list holder and interval music repository on the dl1608 since the MF app left the iPad 3 behind, since which time I’ve been using a later iPad.

The latest MS runs great on the iPad 3, docked or wireless. There may be some features that don’t match directly but I haven’t found them yet - and I have been looking.

Also runs on Android phones/tablets so any combo possible, as far as I can see. I’ve run it on a super-cheap Acer tablet with no issues.

Happy resurrections to you all.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 09:07:23 PM by shufflebeat »