Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)

<< < (22/23) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Mackie via FaceBook ---Both with Apple right now. Well...actually...one is ready and planned for release very soon. I work hand-in-hand (not literally) with Ben and can assure you this is the case. Support is getting an update today on this topic. As far as watching the app store...if you have gigs this weekend you will probably be very happy. Or, coming soon. Whichever you prefer. :)
--- End quote ---

TheVIPea:
So excited .. Just did a little bit of weeee!

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 04, 2013, 09:44:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mackie via FaceBook ---Both with Apple right now. Well...actually...one is ready and planned for release very soon. I work hand-in-hand (not literally) with Ben and can assure you this is the case. Support is getting an update today on this topic. As far as watching the app store...if you have gigs this weekend you will probably be very happy. Or, coming soon. Whichever you prefer. :)
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Okay Mackie person, are they both with with Apple or what? or which one is "ready and planned for release very soon" That is a very ambiguous message. Forgive me if it gives me a feeling of deja-vu.

Last week you had this "My Fader v1.0 and Master Fader v1.4 are completely wrapped up and awaiting App Store approval. Should have release news soon. Thanks everyone for hanging in there. I hesitate to say it, but we are already knee-deep in v1.5 stuff and you guys are going to be very excited. Finally time to hit some of the major things you have been asking for!"

Do I assume that at least one of the apps is NOT with Apple as we speak?

RoadRanger:
I believe what Mackie said was that one app has already been approved by Apple. It is my understanding that Apple doesn't automatically make an app "live" in the appstore when it is approved - Mackie still has to push the "go" button on it. I suppose they could release the "Master Fader" app first?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Mackie via FaceBook ---Both are with Apple. One (Master Fader v1.4) is ready to go and we will be releasing soon. The plan is to release during the day tomorrow as long as everything is running smoothly here at the office. My Fader, being a brand new app to the store is taking longer than expected, but is feature complete and simply waiting approval. I suppose I could have just posted directly on your forum, but this way more users will have access to that info. Be patient in the morning since we are west coast and have to time some web changes and communications.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version