Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)

<< < (3/23) > >>

robbocurry:
If it takes this long for a "simple" update, do you think there will be any/many more?
Aren't they more likely working on a replacement product already?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on March 19, 2013, 10:47:21 PM ---If it takes this long for a "simple" update, do you think there will be any/many more?
Aren't they more likely working on a replacement product already?
--- End quote ---
I'm actually an EE and programmer in real life and can tell you that syncing pictorial channel labels between multiple iDevices connected to the DL1608 is not easy. OTOH many of the things we want are easier than that - if they are going to do channel linking and pre-comp auxes those changes should be relatively easy to do :) . Some change requests like reducing the iPad channel by 10 db or moving the mute buttons are trivial to do in comparison...

robbocurry:
When they crack this "nut" then perhaps we'll see minor upgrades more often.
As I've said before, I'm very happy with it as is.
What they've done is awesome, I could never have written any of it in "basic" lol - showing my age!
Maybe we need to send them more love and encouragement to ensure continued interest in the DL?

dpdan:
I just want to know who is going to be brave enough to try 1.4 if it ever is released...

no going back.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: dpdan on March 22, 2013, 02:39:30 AM ---I just want to know who is going to be brave enough to try 1.4 if it ever is released...
no going back.
--- End quote ---
Hey, "No Guts, No Glory" - Welcome to the bleeding edge :D .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version