Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)

<< < (2/23) > >>

Tnelson494:
Well in theory this would be the week ....if you go by BenO's "a couple more weeks" I hope they stay true to it and keep putting out updates but either way I know right now Jerry Lee can't stop laughing and saying I told you so to every random stranger he walks by  :lol:

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Tnelson494 on March 17, 2013, 12:25:25 PM ---Well in theory this would be the week ....if you go by BenO's "a couple more weeks" I hope they stay true to it and keep putting out updates but either way I know right now Jerry Lee can't stop laughing and saying I told you so to every random stranger he walks by  :lol:
--- End quote ---
I miss our favorite curmudgeon :( . He sure could get fired up over not much ;D .

RoadRanger:
Latest official word on the release:
http://www.mackie.com/enews/tech/2013/03/where-are-master-fader-1-4-and-my-fader-1-0/

CyberHippy:
Heh, I just noticed that the "forum" link on Mackie now gives us that bit of news… yesterday it was broken & I posted a (slightly mean) thing in the Facebook forum, guess it got heard.

Tnelson494:
Just kind of Errks  me that they were flashing the thing around at Namm so much made it seem like it was a done deal to every one that viewed it there then dropped the big it will be ready by the end of Feb and the only thing they did that was on the list of things people want is the channel ID pic save..... Some one on the forum dropped a pic view of the master fader compressor / Gate screen last fall that some one had accidentally slipped and left a Vintage / Modern tab on it so they've been working on that forever..... If this is taking so long because like Ben said they need to initiate some code to start working on other things that we need done great I can accept that I guess just would think it would include more then the fluff we already know is coming...man I need at least sub groups
 :police:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version