Author Topic: Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)  (Read 65013 times)

AbbaAgain

• Pint #1
  • Padawan
    • Abba Again
Re: Master Fader V1.4 & My Fader
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2013, 05:52:46 PM »
I like my pints icy cold RR, the clocks ticking !.... I hope that one day our paths do cross, you seem like a sound bloke and much appreciated for setting this forum up...

Kevin

• Door #1
  • Padawan
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
What? You live in the UK and drink cold beer? Another cherished stereotype - shattered!

I'm also an optimist and I believe that at this very minute, Mackie engineers are busting their asses just so that RR does not lose this bet.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
I like my pints icy cold RR, the clocks ticking !
Did you Brits finally discover refrigeration :eek: ?

EDIT> HaHa, Kevin beat me to it :lol: .

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2013, 06:25:08 PM »
No mate, the weather we're having in Manchester at the moment we just leave the beer outside :lol:

AbbaAgain

• Pint #1
  • Padawan
    • Abba Again
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2013, 06:32:24 PM »
 :lol:Lol! The chances of 1.4 appearing today are so slim, that if it does I will fly over there, get my arse out in Walmart and let you stick a cocktail stick, with a little Union Jack flag on it , into one of my refrigerated rosie red  bum cheeks!!!  :lol:

Trshot

• Punster
  • Padawan
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2013, 06:34:01 PM »
What? You live in the UK and drink cold beer? Another cherished stereotype - shattered!

I'm also an optimist and I believe that at this very minute, Mackie engineers are busting their asses just so that RR does not lose this bet.

Yes Kevin, it's a myth! They drink their Speckled Hen and everything else cold!!!! Not to mention there is killer Indan food there too!

Kevin

• Door #1
  • Padawan
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
:lol:Lol! The chances of 1.4 appearing today are so slim, that if it does I will fly over there, get my arse out in Walmart and let you stick a cocktail stick, with a little Union Jack flag on it , into one of my refrigerated rosie red  bum cheeks!!!

OK - if any Mackoids are lurking and  reading this, are you going to take that lying down? Just release whatever you've got!  At this point I dont care if its buggy as all hell. I want to see this. I'll figure out how to back up to 1.3 later.

BTW - its still only noon on the West Coast, so still plenty of time.

AbbaAgain

• Pint #1
  • Padawan
    • Abba Again
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2013, 06:50:12 PM »
I'll get moisturising just incase!

AbbaAgain

• Pint #1
  • Padawan
    • Abba Again
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2013, 10:24:07 PM »
Well, well, well..... Looks like my arse will be 'coming soon' to a Walmart near you....NOT! .. Check out the Mackie Facebook page and get pulling those pints .  ( although some good news for Dl 1608 uses and Walmart alike ) :-)

Kevin

• Door #1
  • Padawan
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2013, 10:46:01 PM »
looks to me like RR called it

I'll bet you a pint that it hits today or tomorrow

From the facebook page:

My Fader v1.0 and Master Fader v1.4 are completely wrapped up and awaiting App Store approval. Should have release news soon. Thanks everyone for hanging in there. I hesitate to say it, but we are already knee-deep in v1.5 stuff and you guys are going to be very excited. Finally time to hit some of the major things you have been asking for!

Its time to appeal to any Apple employee lurkers reading this forum - You guys need to expedite this. RR still has 5 hours for you to come through. Do you want to make AbbaAgain visit Walmart? Of course you do!

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2013, 12:47:40 AM »
I don't remember how many days it usually takes Apple to do their thing - especially over Easter it might be maybe Wednesday until we can download it?

ijpengelly

• Knight
  • Weekend Warrior
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2013, 09:10:37 AM »
Looking forward to the Show and Snapshots feature being sorted out, but looks like we'll be waiting for 1.5 for anything overly exciting bar the My Fader app.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »
Looking forward to the Show and Snapshots feature being sorted out, but looks like we'll be waiting for 1.5 for anything overly exciting bar the My Fader app.
I think it's pretty exciting that they have announced that V1.5 is going to actually have stuff we've requested in it :) ! I've not heard any love from them for my #1 (Nor from Behringer :-\) but I think we'll see my other 4 top five in V1.5 :) :
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=234.0

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2013, 04:55:50 PM »
I think it's pretty exciting that they have announced that V1.5 is going to actually have stuff we've requested in it :) !
Yes Just like V1.3 from the User Suggestion forum. We'll know about that soon with V1.4. Your an eternal optimist.
When in doubt KISS

ChiroVette

• Padawan
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
Hey I have a question before I even consider downloading 1.4, whenever it manages to hit:

I noticed that Mackie switched over to what I hope is just an OPTION in that the parametric EQ, compression, and some other stuff are now virtual dials and knobs. Please, oh please, tell me that this is optional and that I can still use the old style (or rather the current) interface that works on movable waveforms and such!

lol This just occurred to me.