Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)

<< < (20/23) > >>

RoadRanger:
I also use two iPads so I just got used to jumping through the hoops necessary to keep them in sync. If they improved this in V1.4 I have something else to look forward to :) ! I haven't yet created a FAQ about how the whole snapshot/show saving thing works now - guess I'll hold off until V1.4 to do that :) .

Harpman:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 03, 2013, 05:39:49 PM ---I also use two iPads so I just got used to jumping through the hoops necessary to keep them in sync. If they improved this in V1.4 I have something else to look forward to :) ! I haven't yet created a FAQ about how the whole snapshot/show saving thing works now - guess I'll hold off until V1.4 to do that :) .

--- End quote ---

You'll like what they've done.  If I remember right, 1.4 will also display what show is loaded.  I use Camtasia Studio 8 to do IT instructional videos.  I'd like to do something with an instructional video on Master Fader.  We should collaborate on your FAQ and incorporate that into a video to post on this forum.  What do you think?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Harpman on April 03, 2013, 06:02:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 03, 2013, 05:39:49 PM ---I also use two iPads so I just got used to jumping through the hoops necessary to keep them in sync. If they improved this in V1.4 I have something else to look forward to :) ! I haven't yet created a FAQ about how the whole snapshot/show saving thing works now - guess I'll hold off until V1.4 to do that :) .

--- End quote ---
You'll like what they've done.  If I remember right, 1.4 will also display what show is loaded.  I use Camtasia Studio 8 to do IT instructional videos.  I'd like to do something with an instructional video on Master Fader.  We should collaborate on your FAQ and incorporate that into a video to post on this forum.  What do you think?

--- End quote ---
All the FAQs are open to comment now. Feel free to add to them, suggest changes and/or to make video(s) expounding on them :) . Or post a new FAQ :) . I'll try to keep them somewhat organized ;D .

LeeSteel:
I also have 2 iPads. Awesome news indeed! See, this is why I am yearning for the updated release notes.

LeeSteel:
Any minute now ... wait for it ... wait for it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version