Author Topic: Master Fader V1.4 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)  (Read 65739 times)

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
Re: Master Fader V1.4 & My Fader Coming RealSoonNow(tm)
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2013, 09:44:49 PM »
Quote from: Mackie via FaceBook
Both with Apple right now. Well...actually...one is ready and planned for release very soon. I work hand-in-hand (not literally) with Ben and can assure you this is the case. Support is getting an update today on this topic. As far as watching the app store...if you have gigs this weekend you will probably be very happy. Or, coming soon. Whichever you prefer. :)

TheVIPea

• Youngling
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »
So excited .. Just did a little bit of weeee!

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »
Both with Apple right now. Well...actually...one is ready and planned for release very soon. I work hand-in-hand (not literally) with Ben and can assure you this is the case. Support is getting an update today on this topic. As far as watching the app store...if you have gigs this weekend you will probably be very happy. Or, coming soon. Whichever you prefer. :)

Okay Mackie person, are they both with with Apple or what? or which one is "ready and planned for release very soon" That is a very ambiguous message. Forgive me if it gives me a feeling of deja-vu.

Last week you had this "My Fader v1.0 and Master Fader v1.4 are completely wrapped up and awaiting App Store approval. Should have release news soon. Thanks everyone for hanging in there. I hesitate to say it, but we are already knee-deep in v1.5 stuff and you guys are going to be very excited. Finally time to hit some of the major things you have been asking for!"

Do I assume that at least one of the apps is NOT with Apple as we speak?

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2013, 11:15:02 PM »
I believe what Mackie said was that one app has already been approved by Apple. It is my understanding that Apple doesn't automatically make an app "live" in the appstore when it is approved - Mackie still has to push the "go" button on it. I suppose they could release the "Master Fader" app first?

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2013, 01:27:54 AM »
Both are with Apple. One (Master Fader v1.4) is ready to go and we will be releasing soon. The plan is to release during the day tomorrow as long as everything is running smoothly here at the office. My Fader, being a brand new app to the store is taking longer than expected, but is feature complete and simply waiting approval. I suppose I could have just posted directly on your forum, but this way more users will have access to that info. Be patient in the morning since we are west coast and have to time some web changes and communications.

LeeSteel

• Super Lee
  • Padawan
    • Lee Steel
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »
Yep, well I'm glad that I left the iPads home today. I have a show to do tonight and would have been tempted to load it up. A potential catastrophe. Tomorrow will be upgrade day. After running open mic last night I gotta say that the workflow to navigate is a nightmare right now. As familiar as I am with all the screens, I was busting my ass last night to get back and forth between reverb/delay settings and the main mixer screen. Tell you what would be REALLY cool (for me at least) would be a way to use MY FADER to access just the effects settings while the iPad is still in the main mixing window. That would be a useful tool, again "for me".

Master effects mute and "top level" tap tempo button have suddenly crept into my top 5 although I think I could still get away with using the existing fx mute buttons.

Once again, I hit the eq accidentally while trying to mute and vice versa.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:09:54 PM by LeeSteel »
Plug up one ear and make it mono!

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2013, 04:20:59 PM »
Master Fader V1.4 Just Hit The AppStore! :) :) :)
https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/mackie-master-fader/id511500747

I'm closing this thread now and we can talk about V1.4 here:
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=257.0
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:46:17 PM by RoadRanger »