General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Welcome! Ask questions here.

(1/10) > >>

RoadRanger:
Welcome to the Cacophony (aka DisHarmony ;)) forums. If there is anything you can't figure out or need please let me know.

Bobby1Note:
Knock (ock,ock,ock) Knock (ock,ock,ock). Hey, what's that echo I hear???

Cool, RoadRanger. Could be the birth of the new hotspot for Live Sound. Good Luck.

Bob

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Bobby1Note on December 26, 2009, 09:15:31 PM ---Could be the birth of the new hotspot for Live Sound.
--- End quote ---
Not the intention - I really hope HC 2.0 does the job :).

EDIT> Nope, it sucks :(.

CraigV:
My eyes need a break. And my brain. Christ, what a mess.

Gotta love the scarcity of admins in this. Amazing. I think I'll take the weekend off and see what's left of it monday.

Oh, I sent Anderton a PM asking him to back it up to the old site and nuke Jive for morbid. I'm sure he'll consider it...... ::)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: CraigV on April 09, 2010, 06:07:11 PM ---My eyes need a break. And my brain. Christ, what a mess.
--- End quote ---
It's sad that this will splinter the HC community as they all run off to different forums :(. Most of us from Live Sound & Production are also members of PSW so as bad as it gets over there sometimes we at least won't get totally scattered.

I was rather shocked that when I upgraded this forum software this morning it actually seems to be both stable and half decent :o. It was WAY too easy - guess I should a used them Jive fellers instead of this crappy free stuff ;D.

Anyways if any of the crew wanna hang out here a bit that'd be great but most of the fun on HC was the new folks wandering in and out. No way those sort will ever find this hideyhole I think?
:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version