General Forums > The Harmony Central Refugee Camp

Welcome! Ask questions here.

<< < (5/10) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Cooterbrown on April 11, 2010, 07:05:08 PM ---BTW...what are the size/format requirements for uploading an avatar?

--- End quote ---
It is presently set to the default of 80x80 but I think it will resize it if it is larger? I believe it supports .jpg, .gif and .png files. If you run into a problem let me know :).

Cooterbrown:
Who knew a forum could be so easy to use???
 Why, it's almost as easy as HC 1.0!
:P  :o   8)   ???   ::)   ;D   :'(

pink floyd cramer:
Hi everybody- and thanks to RoadRanger for making this happen! :) Hoping to see Wade, Blue Strat,Tucktronix, ChordGirl and others on here eventually.   

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: pink floyd cramer on April 12, 2010, 03:20:44 AM ---Hi everybody- and thanks to RoadRanger for making this happen! :) Hoping to see Wade, Blue Strat,Tucktronix, ChordGirl and others on here eventually.   

--- End quote ---
Thanks for stopping by! I've made you a Charter Member :).

ChordGirl:
Howdy, all!!!!   8)

See, I can handle change!!!!  LOL!!

RoadRanger,

As quickly as you set this up, I'm REALLY starting to wonder what happened over there.  Damn.  I realize they're dealing with a lot of data, but I assume there was a team responsible for this cluster, and not just one person.  Nice work on this site, BTW.  :thumbsup:

I'm very happy to see so many familiars up in here.   :)   

COOL!!!

Well, Pink Floyd Cramer, I guess this is one way to get your name back.  ;D ;D ;D  All it took was the complete destruction of HC as we know it.   :-[

I, too, hope there are more survivors....   :(

Can I be a charter member, too???  I was going to call 'first chic in,' but I think the metal chics move faster.  :o     ;D

:P 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version