Live Performance & Production > Backstage

HC 2.0 BWTB refugees check-in here!

<< < (9/10) > >>

Actionsquid:
It's a mixed bag. Even though I hate the interface it I'm getting used to it. I certainly didn't think it was bad enough to just leave.

It's sort of getting better gradually... :-\

The "more like this" feature is cool, and I like that you can directly insert images and music from your computer.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: mstreck on April 14, 2010, 09:46:37 PM ---Can I subscribe to threads here? I see an "unnotify" button that seems to imply that I am receiving notifications, but I'm not.
--- End quote ---
Try "Profile", "Modify Profile", "Notifications". Change "For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me:" from "Instantly - but only for the first unread reply" to "Instantly" then "Save Settings" :). The default is to"Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic." but you can also change that here. When you go into a board (aka subforum) you can push "Notify" on the top to be notified of all new topics and messages posted to that board. Moderators might want to do that for any boards they moderate but anybody else can too. I presently have notify turned on for all the boards here so's I don't have to camp out here :).

rainbird:
in.  ;)

RoadRanger:
Welcome aboard!

Gorgon90:
Occasional poster at HC now present.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version