Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !

<< < (14/17) > >>

jlb:
The room I work is 80x120. Never a problem with wireless connection. It even stays connected when using the rest room!

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: jlb on April 08, 2013, 01:08:03 PM ---The room I work is 80x120. Never a problem with wireless connection. It even stays connected when using the rest room!

--- End quote ---

Mine stays connected, I think, but every time I switch apps it resyncs. I need to switch to my music app and onsong, and others. I thought this was changed.

I got over 200 feet with my express router over the weekend. That was way more than I expected.

musicman7722:
Hey All

I read through the fisrt three pages.  Do i have to worry about losing any settings when I up install the new 1.4?

Chris

Kevin:

--- Quote ---So, my observation is that the issue of having to start the wireless router well in advance of the DL1608 seems to not be an issue for me
--- End quote ---

Thanks, good to know that Mackie fixed this. I still havent taken the 1.4 plunge. Not having to remember to power up the DL after everything else is the first good reason I've seen for doing so (the improved show management stuff looks handy as well, but with just one iPad, it hasnt been a real issue for me).

--- Quote ---Mine stays connected, I think, but every time I switch apps it resyncs.
--- End quote ---

Bummer. Does it still take about 3 seconds to resynch?

gtrdudes:
Chris -  you don't lose any settings. The shows and snapshots are all still there.  Once the software and hardware are synced up the board will be exactly as it was at your last show.

Kevin -  The sync time is way better. Time switching between apps is palatable. I'd say closer to a second. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version