Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !

<< < (15/17) > >>

musicman7722:
Thank you for that quick reply to loading 1.4 and possibly losing anything.

Chris

Ampli:
I lost some shows when i did the 1.2 to 1.3 ,strangly enough if got them back in 1.4

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Ampli on April 08, 2013, 04:37:40 PM ---I lost some shows when i did the 1.2 to 1.3 ,strangly enough if got them back in 1.4
--- End quote ---
That's the new "Bermuda Triangle Data Recovery(tm)" feature ;D . Jerry requested that for all them cruises he works :P .

robbocurry:
I really like the upgrade. I know a few people are sceptical about the actual workings of the gate and compressor but I was really happy with the way they worked & sounded.
The show management is definitely more useable and no glitches so far.
I'd been using a different desk for the last few weeks and it was nice to get to grips with the DL again.
It would be nice if they address general usability issues in upcoming releases but this is more than what I paid for already.

musicman7722:
Using the Vintage Settings

Funny thing that I have trouble moving and controlling the clock like controls of the Vintage devices in 1.4.  I have been told in the past that on MAc products if you have calouses on your fingers this can be a problem.  I have found I had to go back to the modern setting sometimes to adjust.  I haven't tried it with my touch pen yet.

Thoughst?

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version