Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Behringer X32 Series - The Quickening

(1/13) > >>

RoadRanger:
[Split off of the "Master Fader V1.4 Is Here !" Thread]

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 06, 2013, 01:43:18 AM ---Good thing about the x32 rack is that you can assign 1 input to multiple channels. This way I can do exactly what you are suggesting. And I can do it to all 22 inputs.
--- End quote ---
I think you are limited to 32 total channels...

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 06, 2013, 01:57:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 06, 2013, 01:43:18 AM ---Good thing about the x32 rack is that you can assign 1 input to multiple channels. This way I can do exactly what you are suggesting. And I can do it to all 22 inputs.
--- End quote ---
I think you are limited to 32 total channels...

--- End quote ---

You can use 40 input channels with full processing. If you add more inputs it goes up.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 06, 2013, 02:04:17 AM ---You can use 40 input channels with full processing. If you add more inputs it goes up.
--- End quote ---
You're right about the 40 but I'm pretty sure adding more physical inputs doesn't increase that 40.

Greg C.:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on April 06, 2013, 02:16:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 06, 2013, 02:04:17 AM ---You can use 40 input channels with full processing. If you add more inputs it goes up.
--- End quote ---
You're right about the 40 but I'm pretty sure adding more physical inputs doesn't increase that 40.

--- End quote ---

Correct. The X32 line supports a maximum of 40 processing channels regardless of available inputs.

robbocurry:
Hey RR,
Any chance you could set up an "I love Behringer vapourware and hate the Mackie DL" forum?  :)
This would maybe divert the appropriate people to somewhere they can concentrate and congregate!
I'm getting tired of every thread turning into what the x32 has and the DL hasn't.
I want info and tips on the DL.
In the unlikely event that I buy the x32 or the DL ripoff, I'll go hunting Behringer forums!
Please please can you set that forum up??

General message to anyone else listening:
We got an upgrade, more likely to follow. This is good. Stay calm. Be patient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version