Author Topic: My Fader V1.0 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)  (Read 12185 times)

Trshot

• Punster
  • Padawan
Re: My Fader V1.0 Coming RealSoonNow(tm)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 11:56:07 PM »
Come on boys, it says "coming soon" on the website, lol  :eek:

Gmul

• Youngling
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 03:04:21 AM »
Hey guys. Long term reader but nube,poster. I play keys in a wedding band and our bass player was at the messe yesterday. He met Ben and noticed that, (a very protected), version of my fader was on bens iPhone, so we cannot be far away. Hope this contributes!!!!

Jerrylee

• Cruise Guy
  • Moderated
  • Knight
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 12:21:47 PM »
And yes if road rangers assumptions are correct, which I am not sure they are, then a simple email would probably be all that is needed.
How does a simple email get the docs finished and approved, the tech support folks trained, etc - especially when the Mackie crew is busy working the show :o ?

Most of the stuff you are talking about can be done anywhere around the world. But do you really think that the docs aren't finished and the techs aren't a trained? And do you really think that the entire mackie crew is at musikmesse, and the ones that are cant focus on anything but being there? Sometimes you are just plain delusional.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 12:37:56 PM »
Interesting projection :thu: .

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 12:43:53 PM »
We'll get it when we get it I suppose.
I see no point in stressing out or needlessly speculating anymore, life is too short and goodness knows what's causing the delay.
Undoubtedly it will be useful when it arrives, but I've managed well enough without it so far.
The older I get, the better I was!

Trshot

• Punster
  • Padawan
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »
We'll get it when we get it I suppose.
I see no point in stressing out or needlessly speculating anymore, life is too short and goodness knows what's causing the delay.
Undoubtedly it will be useful when it arrives, but I've managed well enough without it so far.

That's my stance on this now! My (and a lot of you) big issue with Mackie was making statements about projected release dates (for weeks/months) that never came to fruit. We repeatedly cursed them and said that a simple coming soon would be the way to present updates. I believe they got the point!!

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 12:37:36 AM »
Just released! :)

Conversation continued here: http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=332.0
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:39:50 AM by RoadRanger »