Author Topic: Help Feedback!!  (Read 11340 times)

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
Re: Help Feedback!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:49 AM »
Glad you got it sorted ;)
The older I get, the better I was!

LeeSteel

• Super Lee
  • Padawan
    • Lee Steel
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 01:11:06 PM »
Good to hear you have got you're sound sorted. How about some screen shots of the main settings?

Yes, screenshots would be very cool!
Plug up one ear and make it mono!

ChiroVette

• Padawan
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »
Hey I downloaded an app called RTA Analyzer by RadonSoft on my Android phone. What is odd is that it seems to be the only RTA app that has to do with feedback and identifying frequencies. Hopefully this will help me to identify feedback in live situations.

bcbeak

• Youngling
Update after GIGS
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 04:11:27 PM »
Wanted to share my observations after a weekend of (2) gigs. After we got assistance last Thursday from a Sound Pro,
we played Friday and Saturday night show. Setup was easy. We recalled the Show from the previous night. Tweaked only the master
volume on the LR mix .. lower on Friday (small crowd) and at 0db for the Saturday bar gig (about 125 people).  Literally
we did not touch the board all night ... except to mute channels and run Ipad songs at the breaks. To make this easier I
created two snapshots .. one with all channels muted and the Ipad on, and the other Snapshot with the Ipad muted and the
rest of the channels on. This eliminates the need to carefully click each mute (avoiding the dreaded EQ screen).

The sound got rave reviews. I monitored the sound check out front with the iPad wireless and it sounded crystal clear and pro
to my ears. After that .. .we plugged it in and played the rest of the night without incident and without any modification which is
precisely what we needed since we have limited resources (no sound man).  At this point I am thrilled with the DL1608 as well as the
sound quality and power of the DLM12 and DLM12S speakers.

prosoundco guy

• Padawan
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 02:46:07 PM »
It always pays to hire a pro.....