Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Opinion poll: Which brand inspires more confidence - Mackie or Behringer?

<< < (4/10) > >>

Jerrylee:
Lee, sorry but that is not what you said. Here is what you said "This unit has everything it needs to be way ahead of the pack". Clearly it does not. If you said that the dl is currently the head of the pack because they are the only one in the pack. Then yes you would be correct. I clearly stated this in my reply to you. But this is not what you said. In 1 million percent truth this statement would be much better: " This unit DOES NOT have everything it needs to be way ahead of the pack". A much easier statement to defend.

We all know that new direct competition will be coming out. And the DLs hardware will have Mackie wishing that  "This unit has everything it needs to be way ahead of the pack", but sadly it doesn't.

LeeSteel:
It IS currently WAY ahead of the pack considering that NOTHING else touches it.
Any product being speculated as a competitor is merely vaporware until it is physically in a users hands.
When Behringer releases their iPad model, when?? based on the FCA1616 maybe 2014, we can revisit this discussion.
Until then, I will be a happy customer.
I will also add that when the Behringer product comes out, and if it gets good reviews, and Mackie isn't still thrilling, I will probably be tempted to change.... Seriously doubting that will happen this year though.

Jerrylee:
Lee you honest feeling were proven to be wrong. Just admit you were wrong and move on. I know that is hard for you to admit. People here hate being proved wrong even when the facts are presented to them. This is a world of ignorance.

LeeSteel:
You have only proven that there is vaporware that claims that it will be better when it is released. That's all.
Today's facts and today's standards are the only true facts.

I have some great beachfront property to sell you Wyoming.
Look, here is a picture.
Each palm tree has midi in, out and through.

diggo:

--- Quote from: LeeSteel on April 17, 2013, 01:39:50 PM ---5. The current Delay and Reverb are nothing more than plugins. We may be limited to 2 at a time, but we certainly should not be limited to which ones we use or where they came from.

--- End quote ---

I think in practice this would be a nightmare to implement after-the-fact..... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version