Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

I Love My Fader!

(1/2) > >>

Yorgaki1:
After playing 30 years and trying to run sound from stage, finally a solution! Just finished a playing a Greek festival in Marietta Ga. and it was awesome to have My Fader on hand. I have my ipod touch velcroed to the top of my bouzouki were it lays flat, is easily accessible and is not noticeable. I had dozens of people ask what I was doing, and they all were floored when I explained it to them. Most importantly, my stress level has never been this low. I couldn't see performing any other way now. I'm spoiled! A clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1QuTzJjSi74#t=53s

RoadRanger:
Awesome! :)

robbocurry:
It has really started to grow on me.... ;)

Philly_sax:
I have used my 1608 to record to the iPad a three song submission for the Fortune Battle of the Corporate Bands.  Scary, since no playback until you sync it to iTunes at home, but everything was mic'd and I followed instructions on setting levels. Used no effects, added a little reverb and tweaked the EQ in Garage Band.  It turned out awesome. Have also used it for live performance, without a hitch.  I have a WiFi connection, but did not try it yet.
MY question:
If you install the MyFader app in your iPhone, does it function as another control surface like a second iPad?
Do you find it is too small to make adjustments accurately?

Thanks!

Philly_sax:
P.S. We performed at Maxwell's, Hoboken last Saturday with house sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version