Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 7 Announced

<< < (2/3) > >>

CyberHippy:

--- Quote from: Greg C. on June 11, 2013, 04:49:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: CyberHippy on June 11, 2013, 03:09:17 PM ---Reminder: If you are going to depend on the DL1608 for a show, wait until the software is confirmed to work OK in iOS7 before upgrading.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't it be great if Mackie had a forum to actually give out such information?

--- End quote ---

Ha!

RoadRanger:
They seem to be enjoying having us do their work for them for free x( :facepalm: ;D

Greg C.:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 11, 2013, 10:11:40 PM ---They seem to be enjoying having us do their work for them for free x( :facepalm: ;D

--- End quote ---

Indeed. Do you have a contact there you can get updates from to post, or are you stuck checking their "news" link too?

RoadRanger:
I do have a couple email addresses from an early issue I had but I'm not going to abuse those by begging for stuff they obviously aren't ready to have known. From what a couple folks posted here about stuff they heard from them the next update sounds pretty promising. But linked channels is not trivial to do - especially from My Fader as it has no pan controls on the L&R channel that can be just copied to the other inputs and outputs. For that matter I'm surprised they included the L&R in My Fader without it  :-\ .

RoadRanger:
I'm a little worried they will mess up linked inputs though. I hope they know what to do with the pan controls - it's not obvious unless you've used digitals mixers before that you're supposed to change them into a width control that goes from full wide to mono to reverse full wide. They didn't do that on the iPad channel like they should have so I'm thinkin' they just don't know. A balance control is useful too but only in addition to the width control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version