Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Has your dl ever just stopped working ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dtg77:
Possibly, tell you what though I have never in my life bought a product that in order to get it to do what it's says it should do you get a list if ... You just have to do this and then that sometimes a bit of the other and then it might work for you !

Any word on the Allen and Heath desk arriving ?

RoadRanger:
Any mixer using an iPad wirelessly is going to have those wifi issues :( . I generally keep my iPad 2 docked and use my iPad mini for wireless control on 5 GHz . I've not had any issues but it's nice knowing that if I did I could run back to the DL1608 and keep going :) .

robbocurry:
They have one to play with in Reasound - I was up fiddling with it a few days last week.
Stock for sale still to arrive.
By August they'll be available as needed according to the main man at Reasound.
It's a nice piece of kit, built like a tank and surprisingly heavy - well it seemed that way as I tried to fit it in my jacket;)
It sounded really good and had a dearth of features.
My first impression is there will be a steeper learning curve than on the DL I think.
With the extra features comes extra complexity but it seems very flexible.
Other features to be added, some buttons greyed out until future firmware updates.
I have some Presonus gear I need to shift on Gumtree now:/

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on June 17, 2013, 11:08:55 PM ---Sounds like you just became disconnected. Just docking it doesn't necessarily connect you either - sometimes you have to go to the "connect" page.

--- End quote ---
+1 on that.

Dtg77:
I normally leave my iPad docked and use our keyboard players iPad for adjustments, I think he was hooking his up to his keys which is why I was using mine. I might take a trip up to reasound soon and have look, I will give you a shout when I do ..... See if you want to buy a nearly new mackie desk ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version