Author Topic: Band Names  (Read 4198 times)

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
Band Names
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »
My Band's called "The Tree Fellers" (or "Lumberjack!" when we go out acoustically). Cheesy I know and done to death across the world but I favour silly names for a pub band, people seem to remember them better. Perhaps we should start a band names thread, see who has the best/silliest x( ?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:55:11 PM by RoadRanger »

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
Re: Band Names
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
One of my present projects is codenamed "Furious Squirrel" ;D . Another is "Lizzard Squint" which evolved from people mispronouncing "Lizzard's Quint" when introducing us x(.

Greg C.

• Forty-Two
  • Knight
    • Cameron Pro Audio
Re: Band Names
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »
My Band's called "The Tree Fellers" (or "Lumberjack!" when we go out acoustically). Cheesy I know and done to death across the world but I favour silly names for a pub band, people seem to remember them better. Perhaps we should start a band names thread, see who has the best/silliest x( ?

Back when I was forming a band with ex members of a fairly well know pop-punk band called the Descendents, we'd sit around for hours coming up with names during practice. It always devolved into raunchy names. The one that we kept coming back to was "The Dildoids."
Procrastinators of the World, Contemplate Uniting!