Author Topic: Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?  (Read 16390 times)

Harpman

• Knight
  • “If music be the food of love, play on"
    • Stefani Entertainment
Re: Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
This thread seems pointless.  The version number is a non issue as long as they keep updating.

Actually it isn't pointless. If you can call their last update to 1.4 as an update at all. Like WK154 said, it's like a carrot on a string. Give me an update I can sink my teeth into, not some cosmetic BS. I'm just following Mackie's trend of "over selling and under committing". If they prove me wrong on version 2.0 (whenever that releases) and add the main features that we all voted for, then I'll eat crow. But what I expect is maybe 1 or 2 at best. We will see  ;).
Gio Stefani
Stefani Entertainment
"We Bring Good Music to Life"

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Re: Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »
This thread seems pointless.  The version number is a non issue as long as they keep updating.
So why not start a thread that has a point and not comment on the pointless ones? Or in this case the ones you don't understand.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:28:25 AM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2013, 06:17:43 PM »
Gio your comment is back up on Facebook. Ahh the power of the press! Mackie also made it official that V1.5 is now 2.0. How exiting!!
When in doubt KISS

Harpman

• Knight
    • Stefani Entertainment
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »
Gio your comment is back up on Facebook. Ahh the power of the press! Mackie also made it official that V1.5 is now 2.0. How exiting!!

I'm really glad they don't censor the bad and good comments :).  There is hope yet  ;D
Gio Stefani
Stefani Entertainment

Greg C.

• Forty-Two
  • Knight
    • Cameron Pro Audio
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »

Exiting indeed. No more DL for me ;)
Procrastinators of the World, Contemplate Uniting!

Trshot

• Punster
  • Padawan
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2013, 08:29:38 PM »
Gio, It was there the whole time. I looked when it was supposedly deleted and it was still there. I just couldn't post that here at that time as I was driving and then forget!! More 2.0 changes posted on their FB too....

abzurd

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »
If you think Mackie is slow to update don't buy a Presonus StudioLive. They average an update about 1 update a year. I've been waiting 3 yrs for a higher HPF slope. It was supposed to be in the last 2 updates but didn't make it to the final release.

Harpman

• Knight
    • Stefani Entertainment
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:22 AM »
If you think Mackie is slow to update don't buy a Presonus StudioLive. They average an update about 1 update a year. I've been waiting 3 yrs for a higher HPF slope. It was supposed to be in the last 2 updates but didn't make it to the final release.

I would agree. I bought Presonus AudioBox VL1818 and was annoyed that that didn't even have a 4-quadrant EQ. Luckily I took it back within 60-days at GC.  I know a lot of people knock Behringer, but I never had any issues and still own a lot of their equipment.  Not a fan of Behringer speakers, but I'm not a fan of Mackie's speakers either. Bought the QSC K-series and really happy with those.
Gio Stefani
Stefani Entertainment