Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iPad Air

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wynnd:
Got to admit that I'm ready for Master Fader 2.0     It's got a lot of things I would put to use immediately.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on October 23, 2013, 03:21:18 PM ---Robbo is that your only comment? And might I add stupid comment.

--- End quote ---
So that's what I get for being friendly....lolz.

WK154:
OK back on subject. The statistics on sales and market share are another hoot. Apple has increased shipments but loosing market share in the tablet field for the past year. Translation: the market is growing much faster and not because of Apple. Down to around 32% from industry reliable sources not apple propaganda. So all those other tablets are just bought and then not used? Give me a break. Apple didn't create the tablet unfortunately Toshiba/Microsoft did (based on major players in the consumer market only). I still am using a Toshiba 15" tablet from before the iPad. Of course we could get into discussions on the definition of a "Tablet". It's been upgraded (SSD) and has USB and fire-wire ports, WiFi and network ports and a pen and VGA adapter along with a keyboard, how futuristic is that. I forgot the SD, DVD and PCMCIA slot.  Amazon's Kindle is beating them big time at the low end.

WK154:
 :) IDC Worldwide tablet tracker 5/8/13. Year over year growth  -14.1%. A real winner. The 2 new toys may get them back to parity.

WK154:
"Apple this is the 21st century it took the FCC 10 years to finalize the TV aspect ratio at 16:9 so what is the 30+ year old 4:3 still doing in a 21st century product? "
If you look close at one of the presentation slides about iPad's future you'll notice a what appears to be a 16:9 (maybe or Apples version) display. I guess it will be some next generation innovation. :lol:  More plastic for Mackie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version