Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

docked iPad loses sync

<< < (28/44) > >>

Wynnd:
Jerry Lee's experience must be good with Behringer.  Just like some people with Mackie's DL1608 who have never had problems and love their mixer.  It happens.

Jerrylee:
I have said many times I have never had a problem with my Mackie dl1608. Mackie themselves, well....

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Sting on April 16, 2014, 03:16:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jerrylee on April 15, 2014, 11:25:29 PM ---Yes you are f#*^€d!

--- End quote ---

Not necessarily if this X18 turns out to be the real deal, I'm gone from here.  However as a new product I worry about getting into more problems than I have now.

--- End quote ---
Can you wait until at least September or October this year for the X18?
It's an unknown quantity and you're right about running into problems there too, it's a very plausible scenario. Lot's of Behringer customers are getting noisy waiting for the X app update to work with their 2.ooooh firmware update. As someone said over in their forums, for all the dollar price difference, you might as well buy the X Rack if it's a Behringer you're after.
My DL works fine wirelessly, if I was depending on the docked link like you are, I'd be cheesed off too :(
Mackie need to step up and fix the problem or apportion blame elsewhere if that's the case.

Jerrylee:
It's probably an ios issue that is causing the problem. After all it was mentioned by someone here that things were working fine and the all of a sudden not. I had an issue with something in the past not working. And it was because of an app I downloaded. I just restored the iPad and all was fine.

In regards to the street list price of the rack vs x18. US price is $1199 and $799. That's not a small difference. $999 to $1199 is a different story. Dl to rack.

robbocurry:
If I was happy enough to buy Behringer, I'd spend the extra $400 and get the box that will probably be more future proof and definitely more expandable than the X18.
It seems a more complicated beast and that may not suit everyone's needs, but that's what I'd buy if I was looking there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version