Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

(1/36) > >>

JMc:
Just downloaded both moments ago.  Let the good times roll..

CyberHippy:
Thar She Blows!

Downloaded & testing right now.

Reverb & Delay channels now show the image for the type chosen where the EQ is for other channels.

Too bad I don't have a show to test it out at for a while, using it for my daily interface w/computer but that's pretty light (hi-pass & compression)

Setting up my "standard" show so all Aux's are pre-DSP, reverb is pre-fader, leaving delay post-fader

Interesting: I removed my iPad and did a bunch of setup for my Standard show, saved, then re-docked. It asked where to get the info, so I chose "iPad" but for some reason it went with the show that was stored in the 1608. Something to look out for...

Wynnd:
I'm downloading it right now.  I've got 5 days to make sure it all works before my next gig.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: CyberHippy on November 11, 2013, 06:44:38 PM ---Interesting: I removed my iPad and did a bunch of setup for my Standard show, saved, then re-docked. It asked where to get the info, so I chose "iPad" but for some reason it went with the show that was stored in the 1608. Something to look out for...
--- End quote ---
It did in fact load the show file from the iPad - BUT it didn't load your snapshot into the DL1608 as the active configuration. Instead it ALWAYS displays the present state of the DL1608 in Master/My Fader when you connect. You have to go and recall your updated snapshot if that is what you want to use. This all makes sense if you think it through but certainly isn't obvious - I learned it the hard way myself x( .

nottooloud:
When you upgraded the iPad, did it retain shows and presets?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version