Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

<< < (32/36) > >>

Jkowtko:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on November 19, 2013, 03:31:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: stevegarris on November 18, 2013, 07:25:11 PM ---I found you can make a "mute group" that mutes both reverb and delay with one button push.
--- End quote ---
I set that up also - but found it of little use as you have to go to the QAP to hit a mute group button and the Reverb and Delay mutes are right there on the top of the QAP anyways.

--- End quote ---

This is where non-stereo adjacent channel linking might be nice ... link "fader/mute only" vs "stereo"

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jkowtko on November 19, 2013, 03:36:42 AM ---This is where non-stereo adjacent channel linking might be nice ... link "fader/mute only" vs "stereo"
--- End quote ---
That wouldn't work for me - I independently adjust the reverb and delay faders per-song and sometimes only use one or the other on a particular song so also need the independent mutes.

nottooloud:
Everybody's got different applications. I use the delay for balcony speakers, or speakers at the rear of a long room.

Wynnd:
I hadn't looked closely to the delay.  It's a single delay without repeat?  That's useful for time delayed speaker setups.  Did that in Denver's Civic Center Park one year for a rally using a Mackie CFX-12 mixer.  Worked like a charm for the narrow and long group that was avoiding standing on the grass.  (There was major construction at the amphitheater where this would normally have occurred.)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 19, 2013, 03:52:52 PM ---I hadn't looked closely to the delay.  It's a single delay without repeat?

--- End quote ---
It can be - it has settings you can change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version