Live Performance & Production > Backstage

Crack-up of the day

<< < (3/4) > >>

RoadRanger:
Well another day and a "big upgrade" last night that has no visible improvements and my "latest news" is still valid :(.

ChordGirl:
I just stopped by BSWB long enough to read most of 1 page.  I left knowing I still can't stay on the site long, and that BS may be gone for good.   :(   Now I doubt he'll show up here, either. 

So, yes, your news is still up to the minute.   ;D

I can see there are quite a few people trying to stick it out, though. 

ZombieCat:
It seems a bit faster to me but I cannot say for sure as I rarely visit HC from home, mostly from work. Navigation is still the same mess. The color format is better but they tweaked that awhile back. Still it is not good.

I would much rather hang out here. There is something about participating in a brand new forum that has me posting more than I ever did on HC.

ZombieCat:

--- Quote from: ChordGirl on April 17, 2010, 04:11:46 PM ---and that BS may be gone for good.   :(   

--- End quote ---
That BlueStrat thread is such a mess! I was sad to read he might be gone for good. I am hoping he is just taking a break.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: ZombieCat on April 17, 2010, 04:15:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChordGirl on April 17, 2010, 04:11:46 PM ---and that BS may be gone for good.   :(   

--- End quote ---
That BlueStrat thread is such a mess! I was sad to read he might be gone for good. I am hoping he is just taking a break.

--- End quote ---
I'm guessin' he's having a hard time of it in this economy and is just generally frustrated and pissed off.
:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version