Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

QSC TouchMix

<< < (8/10) > >>

Jerrylee:
That was 3 years ago when they said that. Since then all they have said is that they are no longer supporting the pedals because they are at their full potential and doing exactly what they were designed to do.

The only reason they originally said they would address it only if a bug appears is to give people some feeling of safety. Since no bugs have been found they stopped supporting the device a few years ago. They are both working flawlessly to this day. I'll probably never replace them. They are exactly what I need and more.

Keyboard Magic:
Been doing some serious looking around since taking the DL back for a full refund. The QSC TouchMix looks very interesting indeed. Got a glimpse of the iPad app from their demo. Looks like it should be fairly easy to use. But can't get the app to play around with it until the product ships. I still think Master Fader is hard to beat for ease of use.

L.A. Music here in Toronto, is taking pre-orders and it looks like the unit is supposed to ship late June, but I won't hold my breath on that one for now. For myself since I still have my ZED 10, it would be smarter to wait for the unit to come to market first, download the app and play with it thoroughly before purchasing and keep doing research. It does look it might fit the bill. Who knows what may come along in the near future? X18  ;)

nottooloud:
B&H says their preorders ship in September. That seems much more likely.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on May 06, 2014, 12:51:26 AM ---Been doing some serious looking around since taking the DL back for a full refund. The QSC TouchMix looks very interesting indeed. Got a glimpse of the iPad app from their demo. Looks like it should be fairly easy to use. But can't get the app to play around with it until the product ships. I still think Master Fader is hard to beat for ease of use.

L.A. Music here in Toronto, is taking pre-orders and it looks like the unit is supposed to ship late June, but I won't hold my breath on that one for now. For myself since I still have my ZED 10, it would be smarter to wait for the unit to come to market first, download the app and play with it thoroughly before purchasing and keep doing research. It does look it might fit the bill. Who knows what may come along in the near future? X18  ;)

--- End quote ---
Buy a QU-16 and be done with all the speculation!
You like the brand, you know you can trust it, save yourself a lot of hassle :thu: ;)

Wynnd:
I just love that "you can trust it".  I'm with the people who think you should never buy the first year of a brand new car.  I did have the first year of a Pacific Coast Motorcycle and everything that was a known issue in the end, hit me.  I was lucky that none of that was unGodly expensive or prevented the bike from running over 100,000 miles.  (Many bikes aren't good for much more than half that.)  I currently own the second year model.  On the other hand, QSC hasn't given us any recent reasons to distrust them.  (Don't know their full history.)  And as current vaporware, it looks good.  Be interesting to see it after its release and a bunch of people have had a chance to experience any problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version