Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V3 Wants and Speculation

<< < (14/15) > >>

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 02, 2014, 08:20:07 PM ---iPhone 6 plays back and charges with the official Apple 32 to Lightning adapter too, must try that Rode recording app.
I can see the forum lighting up when MF3.0 is launched - the raft of new features is maybe going to be like Xmas coming early or Friday 13th depending on how tech savvy you are!
With more features comes more complexity, MF has been a great interface so far compared to it's peers, let's hope it stays that way ;) :thu:

--- End quote ---

I hope MF 3.0 is going to have a short learning curve too.

I'm going for early Christmas myself and to put one in the spirit or "Spirits"....

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on November 02, 2014, 09:17:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on November 02, 2014, 08:20:07 PM ---iPhone 6 plays back and charges with the official Apple 32 to Lightning adapter too, must try that Rode recording app.
I can see the forum lighting up when MF3.0 is launched - the raft of new features is maybe going to be like Xmas coming early or Friday 13th depending on how tech savvy you are!
With more features comes more complexity, MF has been a great interface so far compared to it's peers, let's hope it stays that way ;) :thu:

--- End quote ---

I hope MF 3.0 is going to have a short learning curve too.

I'm going for early Christmas myself and to put one in the spirit or "Spirits"....

--- End quote ---
Awesome, thanks for the tree! :lol:

Keyboard Magic:
I'm sure we've all been trolling Mackie's Facebook page for hints of a release date this month for MF 3. There have been a few questions from people, but no straight answers from Mackie AKA: Beno. Does this mean they want to surprise us? I love surprises!  :eek: Yeah I know, it will come out when it comes out.  ;)

Wynnd:
there's one other possibility.  Maybe MF 3.0 for the DL1608 won't be available right away with the DL32R.  I hope I'm wrong about that.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on October 15, 2014, 08:04:34 PM ---Here's a list of 36 items slated for 3.0 :) or will be DL32R only :( :
http://mackie.uservoice.com/forums/97035-dl-series/status/12717
--- End quote ---
Just curious which of these features folks really want? As for me:
Import and Export of Shows and Presets: Meh for me.
Digital Trim: Possibly useful, mostly because I'm too lazy to tweak the gate/comp thresholds and gain (which is the correct way to do this).
Subgroups: Meh
DCAs: Meh
Recording Level: Meh (easily fixable in post production)
Record from Aux's: Woo!
Channel colors: Woo!
Overview screen: Woo!
Better differentiation between main and aux pages: Woo!

Most looking forward to connection and white noise fixes - I'd give up all the above for that :-) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version