Author Topic: Forum issues?  (Read 3521 times)

Jerrylee

• Cruise Guy
  • Moderated
  • Knight
Forum issues?
« on: March 03, 2014, 02:19:47 PM »
For a couple weeks now this site has had lots of errors. I am constantly getting busy server notifies, memory issues, and more. Sometime is try to post and it gets frozen and I have I reset and repost. Also quite often it redirects me to Facebook. That's the strange one.

Is anyone else having these issues? I use my iphone a lot. I'm wondering if it's an ios thing or a problem with the server here. There is only a hand full of people here. I couldn't see it getting that busy.

musicman7722

• Knight
    • Triple Play
Re: Forum issues?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 02:24:32 AM »
No problem in NH

Fluddman

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »
Working fine for me  :)

abzurd

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:02:27 PM »
I can't really complain. Try going to Harmony Central right now. It was down for 2 days, back up this morning, but try logging in... doesn't work. Now the whole domain is knocked off the web. What a train wreck. They've pretty much ruined the traffic to the forums with 5+ years of unreliable service.

Oh, and I've had not issues here at all.

RoadRanger

• SysGod
  • Counselor
  • Master
  • "Wherever you go, There you are"
    • Cacophony Forums
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 04:33:11 PM »
I can't really complain. Try going to Harmony Central right now. It was down for 2 days, back up this morning, but try logging in... doesn't work. Now the whole domain is knocked off the web. What a train wreck. They've pretty much ruined the traffic to the forums with 5+ years of unreliable service.
They are not long for this world anyways:
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=639.0