Author Topic: Anyone still using MF on an iPad 1  (Read 19043 times)

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
Re: Anyone still using MF on an iPad 1
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2014, 06:13:56 PM »
So Auria has no provision for putting the wave files into a folder such as photo album, download etc.? How are you then exporting the files to the PC?
When in doubt KISS

Harpman

• Knight
  • “If music be the food of love, play on"
    • Stefani Entertainment
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2014, 06:24:56 PM »
So Auria has no provision for putting the wave files into a folder such as photo album, download etc.? How are you then exporting the files to the PC?

iTunes --> Under Apps --> Save to.  No Auria doesn't have any provision except "Save to Dropbox"
Gio Stefani
Stefani Entertainment
"We Bring Good Music to Life"

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2014, 06:36:52 PM »
Since this is a separate recording solution anyway (Focusrite) and you're already familiar and have Sonar I would stick with the PC world and get a tablet size unit (non-ARM with USB) that can talk to the rest of the world without all this nonsense.
When in doubt KISS

Harpman

• Knight
  • “If music be the food of love, play on"
    • Stefani Entertainment
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2014, 09:24:26 PM »
Since this is a separate recording solution anyway (Focusrite) and you're already familiar and have Sonar I would stick with the PC world and get a tablet size unit (non-ARM with USB) that can talk to the rest of the world without all this nonsense.

Well, another 2K for the laptop I would be looking at.  BTW, what mic did you bring when you came to see Kepi at Fazelli's?  Was it the Heil PR35?  Not happy with her Shure Beta 58.
Gio Stefani
Stefani Entertainment
"We Bring Good Music to Life"

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2014, 10:21:06 PM »
Nah under 1K tablet and yes it was a Pr35 but part of what we talked about was a head mic solution. Less hassle and less stage junk. You want to follow up on that evaluation? You're way past the X32 rack solution in terms of $ but You may still want to consider it if you can recover most of the past $. Just a thought. I could actually use you for a L1 vs K12 for my wife's chorus GAS spree since they got it wrong the last two times.
P.S. Politics is a big factor in this not tech but I'm tired of it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:56:52 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS