Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Setup Pictures

(1/9) > >>

seventhson:
After using the DL1608 for the first show last weekend I've decided I'm going to keep it.  So now comes the task of racking it up and getting everything organized and show ready.  Most musicians and sound guys love setup pictures and I did a search and didnt find a thread about it.  I'm not quite done with my setup yet but I'll probably be posting a picture tonight but I'm always interested in seeing how other people run their rigs, what works for them and what doesnt.  Anyone have any setup pics of their gear in action?

seventhson:

--- Quote from: PeterKorg on April 08, 2014, 07:38:04 PM ---Waste of time

--- End quote ---

What a ray of sunshine.   :lol:

Why is it a waste of time to try to learn what works and what doesnt from other people who are using similar equipment in similar environments?  In other forums I frequent, we share information and it helps everyone become better.

Wynnd:
I'll shoot my mixing stack.  Haven't got a gig for a while.  On the other hand, it's more useful to know that on the outputs, I've got the LR running to a DriveRack PX and then to ZXA1s with matching subs.  Running Aux 1,2 linked into another DriveRack PX and on to a Crown XLS 1000 amp that I use for various stuff.  (Monitors, LF amp at my next gig......  It's not getting used too much right now.)  In the mixing stack I also have mounted with double sided tape, two wireless receivers for a headset and handheld mic.  I do a lot of political rallies and events and the handheld wireless gets used a lot and makes my life simpler.  (And yes, the DL1608 is rack mounted with the Mackie kit on the top with enough space above it to leave any connectors attached.)   

Wynnd:
Either I don't understand the OP's request or PeterKorg doesn't.  I looked back at it and it reads to me as the OP wants to see what the system looks like when you have it setup.  The way I'm reading PK's reply is that he thinks the OP is talking about saved shows.  Maybe I don't understand PK's replies.  We could use some clarity here.

Trshot:
Hi seventhson,

Here's my setup, I made up three cable runs that are permanently hardwired in my rig, one for stage inputs, one for amp rack and one for drum kit. I show up for a gig, whip out three runs and done, breakdown is in minutes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version