Guitar > Electric Guitar

We need some guitar pics

(1/3) > >>

ZombieCat:
It is hard to tell where this forum is going to go since HC 1.0 came back but I am still going to post in hopes others do as well.

What is a guitar forum with out pictures of your favorite guitar that you own or use to own? The obvious answer is a forum without guitar pics. So lets fix that.

Here is my new baby and love. Got her almost a month ago. 2010 Fender American Standard Strat. Already got some customization, locking tuners, Vintage Vibe SP90s and black pickup covers and knobs for the cool tuxedo look.

monthlymixcd:
Mostly playing bass right now... but here's my #1 guitar.

'74 LP Signature... all original save for the pickup selector trim ring.

ZombieCat:
I have never been a fan of gold tops until now. That LP is just SEXY!

monthlymixcd:
Thanks... that Strat is pretty sweet, too.

I like to think of my LP as "the bastard love-child of an LP Goldtop Deluxe and an ES-335". Bought it from a genuine "Nashville Cat" session guitarist about 8 years ago after seeing Michael Ward play back John Hiatt in '94-'95 with one... only took me seven years to find the right one!!!

I just recently sold this '77 LP Special DC (seller's remorse has set in... also a great guitar)... but those are the only two Pauls I've ever owned (neither a traditional LP... too heavy) and the Signature is the only guitar where I can say with confidence that I'll be taking it to the grave with me... It'll go from crazy over-driven sustain to Tele quack on the same amp settings.

Gorgon90:
I'll play!

Patrick Eggle Berlin - My favourite and the one I'll keep forever.

Yamaha Pacifica 812S - Awesome guitar only ever made for a year or two.

Yamaha Pacifica 402S - How a Tele should be...  ;)

The Plastic Plank Project - Bought a cheap secondhand acrylic Strat and have been doing it up

Before

Currently

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version