Author Topic: iOS 7.1.1 a DL killer?  (Read 13847 times)

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
Re: iOS 7.1.1 a DL killer?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2014, 10:03:40 AM »
It seems a lot of the Behringer X-Series owners are trying to justify their purchases at every opportunity, why try so hard?
Are you trying to convince yourselves you've done the right thing?
Is it because in the back of your mind you know you've bought a product from the world's number one cheap mass producer of sound equipment?

Surely you must know the reputation that precedes that manufacturer?
Do you hold your breath every time you hit the power button, waiting for the inevitable?
The X series wouldn't be cheap for me because I'd need to buy two of everything just to have backup units.
What price "peace of mind"?

Big or small, every gig is important to me. I couldn't take a chance on a brand I don't trust.
In the long run, you get what you pay for.

IMHO it's still early days for the "new Behringer".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:58:41 AM by robbocurry »
The older I get, the better I was!

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2014, 04:41:17 PM »
JR you don't mind if I side with Yamaha on their assessment of Line 6's technology, I think they have far more insight into this business than you. IMHO Line 6 just needs some strong marketing and distribution which they will get, possibly a price adjustment but hardly a failure. As to the QSC time will tell but they have a strong following that won't buy Behringer. I can't complain about "B" since all my "B" gear works just fine including my X32 and I do have a ton of "B" gear. A handful of rental companies do not make an industry, clearly you never ran a business.   :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:42:50 PM by WK154 »
When in doubt KISS

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 04:56:58 PM »
Anyone here actually had a play with the Line 6 (md20)?
The older I get, the better I was!