Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8

<< < (10/34) > >>

Harpman:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on September 17, 2014, 07:06:51 PM ---This is one slow installing update.  It's been almost an hour and my iphone 4S isn't done yet.  (Though the progress bar has just finished, probably will reboot next.)

--- End quote ---

It's 1.1 gigs.  No wonder it takes so long!! :lol:

Harpman:
Well, Is anyone brave enough to upgrade their iPad to IOS 8 and dock it on the DL......... :lol:

WK154:
I'm sticking with a week, besides tonight is my "chorus gig" night.

Keyboard Magic:
After a follow up return call from Apple Service, no real answer. Probably a software glitch. It’s not affecting the operation of my phone. So if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Apple said that it might clear itself, or after an iOS 8 patch update.

I’m going to leave the iPads at 7.1.1 for now. Just in case. And maybe in the interim an update to Master Fader will appear? Or it's announced that the current version of Master Fader is compatible with iOS 8. I won't wait in anticipation though.

" Definitely not brave to try an updated iPad on someone else's DL1608" Especially the school where my wife teaches full time!  :facepalm:

Wynnd:
Updated both ipads and iphone 4S.  update went smoothly.  Not using icloud for nearly anything.  (find my iphone and syncing my calendars.)  Will try them with the DL tomorrow.  (Too late tonight.)  Everything looks good.  I love the on the fly speech to text translation.  (Still pretty good, but much faster.)  Had my first ipad call coming in with my iphone.  (Answered the iphone, but noted the ringing(?) ipad.  Might want to figure out how to shut that off when running the mixer.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version