Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8

<< < (17/34) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Hot off Mackie's Facebook a quote from a user and Mackie's reply about iOS 8 and the DL.
 "Currently it is not supported but so far we have not encountered any major issues".

So I guess we're on our own, seems odd Mackie would,'t get in front of this.
A highly responsive  manufacturer. >:D

I guess I really didn't expect much from Mackie. Highly responsive indeed. Yet I always get super fast email replies from Ben O every time.   ;)  Blue pill indeed.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on September 23, 2014, 08:33:18 PM ---Hot off Mackie's Facebook a quote from a user and Mackie's reply about iOS 8 and the DL.
 "Currently it is not supported but so far we have not encountered any major issues".

So I guess we're on our own, seems odd Mackie would,'t get in front of this.
A highly responsive  manufacturer. >:D

I guess I really didn't expect much from Mackie. Highly responsive indeed. Yet I always get super fast email replies from Ben O every time.   ;)  Blue pill indeed.

--- End quote ---
Maybe you should ask him some tough questions, like when will Mackie finally fix the sync problem of the DL. See how fast you get a real answer. >:D

Keyboard Magic:
WK;

Yeah, the real important items do seem to get left unanswered most of the time. Like sync, latest updates etc.  ::) But they are real concerned about my issues though...  ::)

WK154:
Wow a new development that will keep Apple busy for a while, the new bendable iPhone 6. Best get a strong stiff cover to fix that problem. This hit major news stations. Apple's reply "no comment". Are bendable iPads next?

Keyboard Magic:
Maybe they’re trying to get the jump on foldable/rollup computing. Then you could fold up your phone/tablet and put it in your shirt pocket or wallet? "Soft on the outside, crunchy on the inside?" No?  ;)

On a more serious note. I think Apple just stepped into it big time. What were they thinking? (They weren’t obviously.) First a poorly designed major O/S update, then when the “doodles hit the fan” they pushed out a patch only to remove it pretty darn quickly from their servers because it caused even more issues. Ouch Time indeed. I wonder how many iPhone owners are considering bailing from Apple as soon as they can? Bet there's a lot of very expensive paperweights out there right now.  :P

Let's hope they get a stable patch out there pretty darn quick. Anyone got any good recipes for Apple Pie?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version