Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Retrieving Recordings

(1/3) > >>

mtsens1:
I'm sure this is here somewhere, but searched my butt off. So just got the 1608 this week. Trying the record feature. Push record, play music, push record again, name it, keep it. So where the heck does it go? Hooked ipad to itunes on my computer, and cant find it anywhere...or anything called Master Fader other than the app itself. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

WK154:
Download VoiceRecord and forget about Mackie's record feature you'll be way ahead.

Wynnd:
That wasn't a useful answer.  Go to the apps on your ipad in itunes.  go to the bottom of the page, past the install/remove list and highlight the Master Fader app on the left.  On the right should be the missing recording that you can save to your desktop or delete.  (Think you can rename it too.)  Remember that the Master Fader app is listed in two places on that page.  Up above is the install/remove list.  Down below is the apps with files that can be moved to other locations.

WK154:
It is if you want to save yourself all that hassle you just outlined. There is of course pg. 51 of the manual complete with pics and don't forget to enable under settings/privacy/microphone the ability to record. :)

mtsens1:
Thanks! I honestly did not know you had to down load the detailed manual, only the quick start guide came with mine. I'll look into the other app too. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version