Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My First Anniversary

(1/4) > >>

Fluddman:
Just noticed I've had my DL1608 for a year and have probably done a 100 gigs with it.

I have to say that its been outstanding for me, particularly after master fader 2.1 was released.

Apart from a couple of 'freezes' i've had no trouble and I am even contemplating buying a second one as a backup.

Sure I'd like multichannel recording and better effects but they're not deal breakers for me - so until there's a superior option at the DL price point I'll be sticking with it.

Anybody else still enjoying theirs?

sam.spoons:
Yup, not done as many gigs with it as you, a couple of dozen probably, but I've had mine for 18 months + and it has been great. No problems apart from the odd operator error and plenty of complements. ;D

CyberHippy:
That's awesome, I ordered mine the day they came out & got it about a month later. I've done a few gigs with it, all went great, and I use it daily at my day-job as a preamp & compressor for my Heil PR40 that I use for Skype, GoTo Meeting & for making lesson videos for the software I support. It has been rock-solid for me the whole time.

I do gigs for several companies and of course use their gear at the gigs, my current favorite consoles are the Soundcraft Si series - many gigs using the Expression 3, and just mixed a stage at the Haight St Fair using the Performer 2 - always a pleasure & easy to get a good mix from those mixers!

robbocurry:
Just like Fluddman I'm sure I've over 100 gigs done on my DL :thu:
Once I got into it's way of working it's been a great little mixer, or should I say, a great big mixer in a little mixer box! (try saying that after a few beers)

gtrdudes:
Happy anniversary. Between my duo and 6 piece band I've used the DL 250+ times. Only problem I've had is the trim knobs being turned up or down by accident. Not big enough deal for me to ditch and get x32 rack. This mixer was a total game changer.  Can't wait to see where we go from here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version