Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

SKB Studio Flyer case modified for Mackie DL1608

(1/2) > >>

tthor:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hello,
I am selling my SKB Studio Flyer modified rack to anyone interested. THE CASE ONLY. I did the mod last spring using the same plan as Fozadabo, I believe. Anyhow, it turned out great but circumstances have changed dramatically and I am no longer gigging. The case was used about 5 times and shows little wear. I had 2 in ear transmitters and 2 - 8 channel splitters racked in mine, which was very convenient. Please note: Only 2 spaces are usable because of the slant mounted rack shelf. Of course, included are the 4 screws which attach the mixer to the shelf. I would like to get $250 shipped to the lower 48.  I would be happy to speak with any perspective buyers. Message me if interested. Thanks ~ Tom - tthor

oneshowmaster:
Evidently, I can't send you a PM - but feel free to email me: accordingtosarah(AT)gmail(DOT)com. I am interested.

Thanks!

VinceAlten:
About to start modding my studio flyer case to fit my DL806.  Is there a step by step diy link somewhere?  All I can seem to find are pictures and posts from pages in these forums, but nothing detailing how to mount the mixer to the wood.  I have the 4u version, and I'll be running rack mounts on both sides ie fozadabo-esque.

tthor:
Sorry, I've been on vacation. This case is still available!

VinceAlten:
I got my case for free.. Just cut the top out this morning and about to cut the wood tonight. If I hadn't of had the case given to me I definitely would've bought yours!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version