Author Topic: New visitors to the forum! White noise. Sync problems. Erectile dysfunction  (Read 10005 times)

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
Re: New visitors to the forum! White noise. Sync problems. Erectile dysfunction
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:02 AM »
All good KM! I'd need to update the original post but been a busy bee in the real world!
The older I get, the better I was!

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 02:08:34 AM »
Yawn!

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 01:12:10 PM »
Yawn!

That Bad? And here I thought I had a second calling or career  ;) I won't give up my day job, I promise.  :)
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 05:59:56 PM »
Yawn!

That Bad? And here I thought I had a second calling or career  ;) I won't give up my day job, I promise.  :)
Ahh it wasn't you KM, just wanted to keep the torch burning on this topic ;) :facepalm:

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 07:06:52 PM »
Yawn!

Ahh it wasn't you KM, just wanted to keep the torch burning on this topic ;) :facepalm:

Cool! Although "Yawn" encompasses many things. Just finished playing a Luncheon at the Seniors home. Played last night there too. So "Yawn" indeed! Should've just stayed there over night and saved Bus Fare.  :laugh:

Okay, so one for the road, as it were/was?  " Consciousness: That annoying time between naps."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:09:13 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 01:29:41 AM »
I wonder what the next topic of complaint will be when we get gifted, once again, with major feature upgrades for free? ::)
Any ideas, actual DL owners/operators out there?  :angel:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:35:42 AM by robbocurry »

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 02:56:29 AM »
I wonder what the next topic of complaint will be when we get gifted, once again, with major feature upgrades for free? ::)
Any ideas, actual DL owners/operators out there?  :angel:

I think we all had better get our fingers limbered up for a lot of typing and typos and lots of rest for lots of good reading once more. To quote an old quote..."'Something Wonderful This Way Comes"   ???  Personally I'm constantly checking the app store.  :)

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 07:39:03 AM »
It's alive KM, alive I say!!! Mf3 released!!!

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 01:15:28 PM »

Thanks, just saw that in the other post. Nice Gonna put it on my older iPad 2 first and play around with it first. And from what I've already read on all the buzz about it, it's going to be interesting indeed, especially around here. This first iteration of "MF" may end up standing for something else pretty quickly.  :facepalm:

robbocurry

• Optimist Prime
  • Master
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »

Thanks, just saw that in the other post. Nice Gonna put it on my older iPad 2 first and play around with it first. And from what I've already read on all the buzz about it, it's going to be interesting indeed, especially around here. This first iteration of "MF" may end up standing for something else pretty quickly.  :facepalm:
LOL.
The more features you get, the more complex it gets.
Undoubtedly there will be a gnashing of teeth and looks of bewilderment at gigs throughout the world - mine included lol!

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 02:09:04 PM »
Just played with it on my older iPad2. Not too hard, but there was some hunting and pecking to find stuff I was used to on the older version. It actually kept my shows. Nice. Like I've always said to former music students.. "Practice, Practice, Practice" and then PRACTICE some more. ;D

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »
IT'S ALIVE! THE FORUM IS ALIIIIIIIIIVE! Bit of a drought for a small period there. Lots of goodies to discuss.  :thu:

So what's with the LIKE and NOT LIKE selections now, like?  ;) Nothing wrong with it per say, just curious.

Keyboard Magic

• Master
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 06:37:29 PM »

LOL.
The more features you get, the more complex it gets.
Undoubtedly there will be a gnashing of teeth and looks of bewilderment at gigs throughout the world - mine included lol!

Or looks of bewilderment at a gnashing of teeth too!  :eek:  ;) or Hmmm, what does this one do? or "THAT'S where they put the SUCK knob! Ahaaa!  :facepalm:

WK154

• Door #3
  • Master
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 12:47:24 AM »
Now that there is a manual RTFM before judging all the new and old functions. The designers had their reasons for doing things and they may not be the way you envision it, so save your teeth.
When in doubt KISS