Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

The mackie DL1608 white noise saga continued..

<< < (30/30)

Rdmitch:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 18, 2014, 08:44:32 PM ---I've had one car out of three brand new North American built cars with no problems straight off the show room floor.  Perfection is the exception, not the rule in brand new products.  Mackie should be worlds ahead by making Master Fader 3.0 work for all their ipad centric mixers.  And thanks for the incredible upgrade for our DL1608s.  I fully don't expect things to ever be perfect, and so far I've never been surprised when things aren't perfect.  I am pretty happy when things are functional and generally, my DL1608 experience has been quite functional.  It was a good purchase for me.  It has become a better one with each Master Fader upgrade.  (Wasn't expecting that.)  My only question is will this mixer carry me through my retirement from this business.  Only time will tell.

--- End quote ---

My feelings exactly !
got to be pleased that at least Mackie is making the effort to continually upgrade and take ownership of any problems.  The product works.  Like Wynnd said,  just want to get thru the next few years. Might only upgrade 1 more time before I call it done and that's ONLY if more steady work comes in and i feel the need to go to 32 channels.   
with the DL and powered speakers my set up time and back pain has been wonderfully reduced. Wheels on subs and ramps for the van has made life a bit better too.
Ultimately I want to do a permanent install at a nice club, and just show up a few nights a week carrying only an Ipad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version