Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL iPad Playback Noise - Mackie Survey

(1/6) > >>

beno:
We've heard from a lot of you experiencing noise during iPad playback with your DL Series mixer (distortion, clipping, general noise). Of course, if anyone is experiencing a problem, we want to fix it. In this case, we are still not able to reliably replicate the problem to get to a resolution. We've experienced it, but can’t make it happen on demand, which is the only way to get a fix in place. So, we need to gather more information from you to figure out the unique combination that makes it happen.

If you believe you have experienced this issue, we ask that you fill out this brief survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12HoJCmPv4cLdjXAwQ9hdx2YAxRm0cJR7QhwgrBMqDhg/viewform?usp=send_form

You've been an amazingly supportive user community and we truly thank you. Thanks for your continued help to get to the bottom of this issue!

Ben Olswang
Support: techmail@mackie.com
Toll Free: 800.898.3211
Phone: 425.487.4333
Blog: www.mackie.com/enews/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Mackie
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MackieGear
You Tube: www.youtube.com/user/mackietv

RoadRanger:
OK everyone - be nice ;) . Ben, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately I'm amongst the majority who haven't seen this issue at all. Just last night I was playing break music with the "Party Monster" app and recording with the "Voice Record Pro" app and all was perfect except for Master Fader disconnecting once (that I noticed). Interesting that the disconnections don't seem to affect any ongoing playback or recording. I mostly mix remotely anyways with a second iPad (a mini actually).

WK154:
Welcome BenO, I'm glad you finally reappeared for concerned customers even if it's not on a Mackie sanctioned Forum. You have my e-mail regarding this problem and I do hope to hear from your Engineering Dept. regarding my evaluation of the cause.

robbocurry:
Hey Ben,
I wish I could help but I've never experienced the issue with any of my iPads!
Hope the survey gets to the bottom of the problem for those who have it.
Good luck:)
Rob

sam.spoons:
Me neither, mine is from October 2012 so could it be an issue with later production units?

I've just texted a mate the link to this thread as he's just bought a DL and experienced the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version