Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Reverb Question

<< < (3/3)

Wynnd:
ER trip wasn't because of an accident.  Chest pains.  Not a heart attack, but I was wondering.  I'm feeling much better now.  Bike is running like a champ.  (But PC800s always do.)  Just went over 48,000 today.  (Bought this one with 34,500 miles on it.  Did 100,000 on my previous PC.)

WK154:
Glad to hear that. It's time for that checkup and watch what you eat. Good to have you back.

Trshot:
Glad your ok...Old faithful didn't do it for me on my 30 day, 9600 mile bike trip.....hope you took in Glacier Natl park just below Yellowstone! Got my RK with 4k on it 3.5 summers ago, just turned 40K, looks like we both like to ride!

Wynnd:
Do you hold your map upside down?  Glacier is North West of Yellowstone.  Rocky Mountain National Park is South East of Yellowstone.    Haven't been to Glacier yet.  (The ER stop killed that part of my trip.)  Rocky Mountain is basically in my backyard.  (Though for some reason, I haven't taken the motorcycle over trail Ridge Road yet.)    And Noah found a scenic motorcycle perfect road that's not marked as one in Colorado.  (My Son who also rides.)   I'm ready to take that ride again. 

Trshot:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on August 12, 2014, 04:10:40 AM ---Do you hold your map upside down?  Glacier is North West of Yellowstone.  Rocky Mountain National Park is South East of Yellowstone.    Haven't been to Glacier yet.  (The ER stop killed that part of my trip.)  Rocky Mountain is basically in my backyard.  (Though for some reason, I haven't taken the motorcycle over trail Ridge Road yet.)    And Noah found a scenic motorcycle perfect road that's not marked as one in Colorado.  (My Son who also rides.)   I'm ready to take that ride again. 

--- End quote ---

I've done this too mant times and still get it wrong!!   :facepalm:  Grand Teton national park is what I should have said.  I didn't make it to Glacier  (headed east towards Sturgis,) but hear it's amazing, Zion is another on my bucket list.  My son rides as well, in fact this cross country trip was his HS graduation present. We've done yearly father/son trips since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version