Author Topic: A Little Audio Humor  (Read 2381 times)

Keyboard Magic

• Master
A Little Audio Humor
« on: September 03, 2014, 06:54:07 PM »
For all of us that have ever messed up at a live event I have just found a name for that nefarious control button that makes us look sooooo professional. It is called the “Suck Knob”. This was borrowed from a post on Harmony Central comparing the X32 to the Studio Live and DL 1608. Here is the original post in homage to that person: "OneEng" (thank you!)

“I think that in the right hands, the X32 will sound better than either of these mixers, but it is also easier to mess up and find the "Suck Knob" on the X32 than either of these mixers as well  I am wondering how many will find the "Suck knob" out in the wild once the Producer and Rack are released?”

This can unfortunately happen with any gear at anytime!  ::)  "Suck Knob" is my new "excuse" from now on!!!!  :lol:

PLEASE NOTE: This post was intended for a little humor only 8)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:17:44 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

sam.spoons

• Pint #2
  • Master
Re: A Little Audio Humor
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »
I assume the 'suck knob' is the inverse of the much loved 'DFA' knob, so useful when the girl band's Irish manager asks for 'more reverb/bass/treble/talent.....

Or maybe it's the 'Lord of the Knobs' 'Master Knob', "one knob to rule them all"?

Keyboard Magic

• Master
Re: A Little Audio Humor
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 12:08:46 PM »
I love it!!! Thank you Sam!!!  :thu: Can't stop laughing. 'Lord of the Knobs' 'Master Knob', "one knob to rule them all"? <==== Priceless!!!   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:10:52 PM by Keyboard Magic »
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is...you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler