Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

The BIG REVEAL is coming soon!

(1/1)

Keyboard Magic:
I'm already registered for the big Mackie DL32 unveiling this coming Oct 15th 9:00 AM PDT. I can't wait actually, even if I have to be up before 6:00 AM. We're on Eastern Time and so, 3 hours earlier.  x(

Major correction.... I was informed about the time zone and what time it actually happens here. a big thank you to gerenm63

Anyone else going to watch it?

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on October 09, 2014, 05:57:43 PM ---I'm already registered for the big Mackie DL32 unveiling this coming Oct 15th 9:00 AM PDT. I can't wait actually, even if I have to be up before 6:00 AM. We're on Eastern Time and so, 3 hours earlier.  x(

Anyone else going to watch it?

--- End quote ---

Um, that's noon our time (EDT). We're ahead of Pacific time, not behind...   ::)

Keyboard Magic:
I stand corrected.  :-[  Thank you. A very major senior moment for me, again. I'd better sit down and relapse for a while.  x( I would definitely miss it for sure, duh.  ::)

So after that faceplant, is anyone still going to watch the presentation?

gerenm63:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on October 09, 2014, 10:50:02 PM ---So after that faceplant, is anyone still going to watch the presentation?

--- End quote ---

I'm signed up. I'm actually getting to watch on work time -- and get paid. We're looking a new production mixers at work, so I'm calling it "research."

Keyboard Magic:
Nice  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version