Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Digital trim coming to DL1608 and DL806

<< < (6/7) > >>

robbocurry:
I really don't care where it's situated as long as it's in there somewhere.
I trust Ben's judgement as to the exact location ;)

Kev tyler:
I hope it's located near to the fx footswitch Jack and the slide out tray for the little hard drive.

:)

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on October 17, 2014, 10:33:33 AM ---I hope it's located near to the fx footswitch Jack and the slide out tray for the little hard drive.

--- End quote ---
The DL1608/806 has neither, you must be thinking of the KT Wundamix - very similar :lol:

Kev tyler:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on October 17, 2014, 11:05:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kev tyler on October 17, 2014, 10:33:33 AM ---I hope it's located near to the fx footswitch Jack and the slide out tray for the little hard drive.

--- End quote ---
The DL1608/806 has neither, you must be thinking of the KT Wundamix - very similar :lol:

--- End quote ---

They still have time at mackie r and d to get the dremmel out?
Cheers

RoadRanger:
We'll all have to give it a try but maybe we'll start with the digital gains all at +6 to +12 db - that way we'll have some range to be able to attenuate an input that goes "hot" mid gig ;). That'll raise the noise floor of the mixer itself by that same amount but I've found the mixer to be plenty quiet that it shouldn't be a problem for live shows. Recording is another story but my board recordings have been dead quiet too :) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version