Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Check your backing track apps!

(1/2) > >>

Kev tyler:
hi guys

I spent nearly 12 hours a day ago trying to figure out why my database in " set list maker" an iOS app had duplicated loads of songs, after giving the developer loads of complaints, I turn on my pad and check the behavior of my other main app, one track

My first set, is labelled

Young audience, I flick through the songs, and what do I find, songs I have not added or purchased, it's bloody U2 s new album, in my backing tracks?

the list is full of other songs from other lists, I do not inflict al martino on youguns

Bas@@rds

Keyboard Magic:
Kev,

OMG  :facepalm: Yeah, I got the album pushed to me, even though I didn't want it. At least it didn't screw up any critical moments. Pretty sad day when they give you what they think you want. No control.  :police: Big Brother is watching. (1984) A little Orwellian I think.  :eek:

Kev tyler:
Obviously your pad or phone is never really off unless the battery is dead,

I have heard all the rumors of people with switched off phones getting home after transatlantic flights to SMS messages in many languages from telecom companies, time stamped when they were at 400000 feet it whatever how many naughts that is.

;)

ijpengelly:
Never had a text on a flight with a phone turned on or off and I have done a fair bit of international travel with work... However, I have had facebook messages thanks to on air Wi-Fi and some carriers do allow roaming in flight :-) 

Kev tyler:
I know a pilot who swears that  when in airplane mode, your phone is still receiving data, I can't imagine it can send when up in the clouds

, he suggests that when his phone has been turned off because the battery lacked enough battery to boot up, and he has returned to England and plugged it in, he gets welcome to France SMS messages etc

Talking of crappy iOS, I still have no cursor when browsing this forum on a pad, hence the broke. English

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version