Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (51/86) > >>

robbocurry:
It's my birthday on the 18th, I got my pressie a bit early .... >:D

robbocurry:
A 2u rack mount DL that would fit in a shallow rack would be brill KM... ;)

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 04, 2015, 07:10:45 PM ---It's my birthday on the 18th, I got my pressie a bit early .... >:D

--- End quote ---

Very nice!  :thu: :thu:

And I'll bet you're still gonna want birthday cake too, on your birthday of course. Nice b'day present. Your family won't remember what you look like since you're going to be so busy with your new present, disappearing into your man cave.

It's always fun to get an early birthday present, isn't it? And just in case, Happy Early Birthday!!! No birthday cake but this might give you some ideas for the upcoming Birthday.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on April 04, 2015, 08:05:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 04, 2015, 07:10:45 PM ---It's my birthday on the 18th, I got my pressie a bit early .... >:D

--- End quote ---

And I'll bet you're still gonna want birthday cake too, on your birthday of course. Nice b'day present. Your family won't remember what you look like since you're going to be so busy with your new present, disappearing into your man cave.

It's always fun to get an early birthday present, isn't it? And just in case, Happy Early Birthday!!! No birthday cake but this might give you some ideas for the upcoming Birthday.

--- End quote ---
Aww thanks KM, that cake was awesome - many thanks👍😉

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 05, 2015, 12:49:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on April 04, 2015, 08:05:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Aww thanks KM, that cake was awesome - many thanks👍😉

--- End quote ---

You're welcome!

Now you have to go buy a real Black Forest Cake! Now I have to go buy a Black Forest Cake too!!!!!  :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version