Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (75/86) > >>

RoadRanger:
It will not "sever" the link to your router - but it will seek out another network if it loses contact with yours. Apple assumes you'll never use an iDevice to connect to other than the internet so any network will do. Piss poor design IMO but you can get around it. And as I said the network in the pub was probably open and had the same name as one it knows - I've had that happen before myself. Oh, and I found the text for that switch DOES NOT toggle correctly when I just tried it so may not match the state of the switch :facepalm: .

Kev tyler:
Hi mate. Its weird  i can mix my show from outside this pub usually without a problem. The pad has probaly seen a stronger signal with net access and made my mind up for me. Its my first and last pad. I only bought it as i was pretty sure i was going down the dl route. But not needed for x air.

Cheers.

Kev tyler:
Ok guys

So regardless of the state of that switch, my pad always asks for the password of my router. Is there a way I can get it to stick?

Thanks

Kev

nottooloud:
No idea what that's about. Should only have to tell it once.

Kev tyler:
Yes it's odd,

As someone suggested maybe it just won't remember a password where there is not internet access.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version