Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (78/86) > >>

WK154:
Well it looks as though Be.....r laid a egg with  the  V1.5 for Android in the DCA/Mute controls. Taking a page out of M$ playbook it may be skip every other version time.  :)

WK154:
Wynnd
" I'm fully hoping the DL1608 is my last mixer.  (I'm 62 and don't see doing this much after 8 years.) "
Like Hell you will, I'm 74 and still going. You'll probably turn in that bike before your mixer. Yes we'll both do far less lugging racks around but we'll just fade away.  ;)

pytchley:
No intention of turning the bike in or fading away yet but then I'm only 63 (for a couple more weeks anyway).

WK154:

--- Quote from: pytchley on February 01, 2016, 08:07:48 PM ---No intention of turning the bike in or fading away yet but then I'm only 63 (for a couple more weeks anyway).

--- End quote ---
Well you're still "fade-ing" away, a play on words that may not have translated.  :)

sam.spoons:
Bloody hell, it's an 'old gits' convention I'm involved in....... I'm 63 in exactly 4 weeks...... I'f im still going at 73 I'll be a happy bunny indeed though I suspect I may not be doing this then (my Harley substitute)

8) I'm the guy on the left, the crew is my drummer Chris, his first experience of skiff sailing (and the photographers were the bass player and his missus who were out in my little RHIB). I did give Chris a swim later in the day when the wind picked up....

We all played on the beach a couple of hours later to a crowd of around 250.

That was four years ago and our first "Band on the Beach" gig (a fundraiser for the RNLI). We've done it every year since, last year we had 450 in the audience and raised over £500 for the RNLI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version