Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (8/46) > >>

Wynnd:
I don't worry much about weight.  I generally use my ipad mini on a logitech keyboard.  (Usually at a table.)  Figure a super ipad would probably get used about the same.  Would actually be happier if Master Fader worked on my MacBook.  (Not expecting that.  Some serious reprogramming would probably be required.)

Wynnd:
Don't know about how the effects are configured, but it would probably be nice to make loadable effects modules available.  (For purchase?  I don't use them much, but some others might like some options and might be willing to pay for them.)  Maybe as an in app purchase?  Would also be nice to hear what they sound like before loading them up.  Just a thought.

feedback50:
Kind of surprised that the reverbs weren't upgraded in the dl32r. If it was a hardware limitation in the 1608 that prevented it the new platform would have been the time to make it happen, although project deadlines can cause compromises. Aside from that, I think the Access Limits page in MF should have Disable-All button. Most likely I would be inclined to only want to enable one or two items for an on-stage user (that is not the primary mix person). Having to disable all of the features manually for each on-stage user seems tedious.

Michael Welter:
I would love to use the iPad's mic for Talkback. I don't like giving up one of my 32 channels for talkback.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on January 01, 2015, 04:19:03 AM ---I would love to use the iPad's mic for Talkback. I don't like giving up one of my 32 channels for talkback.

--- End quote ---
Gotta say I'm curious what you're using all 32 channels for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version